Alarm Manager Functionality Is Disrupted In Case Of Missing Http Response
(Doc ID 2624602.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Alarm manager functionality is disrupted in case of missing HTTP response.
1. Setup the Alarm Manager frequency to 2 minutes.
2. Restart the server.
3. Log into the application
4. After seeing in the browser console the Alarm Manager and the Message Bar requests, put the browser offline.
5. Checking during few minutes the failed requests for the Alarm Manager and the Message Bar (more than 2 minutes)
6. After seeing the two type of requests failing in the browser console, put back the browser online
7. When checking the requests for the Alarm Manager and the Message Bar in the browser console, the one for the Alarm Manager does not occur anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document