Picklist Shows Search Spec from 'In Progress' Workspace On To MAIN Workspace.
(Doc ID 2625437.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.8 to 19.8 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The List of Values gets cached from the "In Progress" workspace to Main workspace at re-login. Only when the cache is cleared does the list of values shows that of the MAIN Workspace.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a workspace and add search spec to picklist "PickList Account Type" to show only 1 record.
2. Do not deliver the workspace but Inspect it from the application
3. Go to Accounts and create a new record. The Account Type shows only 1 value due to the search spec.
4. Now log off and re-login to the application .
5. The application opens in the MAIN workspace.
6. Go to Accounts and create a new record. The Account Type shows only 1 value due to the search spec. Ideally Account Type should show all the values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document