Agreement Start Date And End Date Updated When Auto Asset Used on a Changed Product Structure
(Doc ID 2625561.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the 'auto asset' button, the new agreement items that are created have a start date of when the auto asset button is pressed
It is expected that the start date of the agreement items should be the start date of the asset.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a product with a structure of :
> Promotion bundle with action Existing
> Root with Action code Modified
- Child 1 with Action code Existing
- Child 2 with Action code Existing
- Child 3 with Action code Existing
- Child 4 with Action code New
2. Select the auto asset button
3. Review the start date of the agreement line items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document