Future Date Validation On 'Date' Field Is Incorrectly Working For AEST Time Zone
(Doc ID 2626734.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.13 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.13 [IP2016] version, Client Functionality
Future Date validation on 'Resolved Date' field is incorrectly working for AEST time zone
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In tools navigate to Business Component --> Fields
- Add new date field with "Resolve Date" field name
- Create Calculated field with below expression : IIf ([Notice Received Date] > Today(), "Y", "N"), make sure that Force Active property is True
- In BC Write record check the calculated field and throw error if calculated field value == Y
- Compile the changes
- Set GMT time zone for the user by navigating to Administration - User --> Employees
- now login to application and try to select Resolve Date as Today Date in (AEDT time)
- Note:- Make sure that testing this scenario prior to 11 AM in AEDT time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document