Error processing your request When Compose Condition Criteria pop-up is used with custom BO/BS
(Doc ID 2628165.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can not add condition criteria in a workflow process with custom BO/BC. The example steps are as follows:
(1) Login to Siebel Tools.
(2) Create/open a developer workspace.
(3) Create a custom business component.
(4) Create a custom business object and add the business component in the business object.
(5) Create a new workflow process.
(6) Right Click and run 'Edit Workflow Process'.
(7) Add Start, Decision Point, 2 Business Service and End steps. Locate connectors between each steps.
(8) Click on the connecter between 'Decision Point' and 2nd 'Business Service' steps.
(9) Right Click and run 'Edit Condition'.
(10) Pick 'Business Component' in 'Compare To' field.
(11) Pick the custom business component created in step(3) in Object field.
(12) Pick a field in Field field.
(13) Click 'New' button at Values field and type any value.
(14) Click Add button.
(15) Click OK button to close the 'Compose Condition Criteria'.
(16) You will see 'Error processing your request. Please consult a Siebel administrator'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document