'NextRecordSet' And 'LastRecordSet' Buttons Does Not Get Disabled At The Last Set of Records If Actual Number Of Records In List Applet Is In Multiples of "HTML Number of Rows" Applet Property
(Doc ID 2633144.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] to 20.3 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In list applets, even when we are in last record of list applet, 'NextRecordSet' and 'LastRecordSet' buttons are not getting disabled, when actual number of rows in list applet is multiple number of 'HTML Number of Rows' applet property.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to any list applet (Say Service Request list applet)
- Create 2 times the activities of 'HTML Number of Rows' applet property. example if 'HTML Number of Rows' applet property is 10 then create 20 activities
- Go to a different screen and come back as you have just created those records
- Go to last of records using 'NextRecordSet' and not using 'LastRecordSet' button
- You will still see 'NextRecordSet' and 'LastRecordSet' buttons enabled though there are no more records
Please note: Issue does not happen is you use 'LastRecordSet' button or if the records is not in exact multiples of 'HTML Number of Rows' applet property
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document