Configurator: Dynamic Show for Tabs Needs One More Click
(Doc ID 2634576.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following behavior was reported on 19.9 siebel version, when using configurator from Order management module.
When it is required to hide/show one Page Tab with use of standard siebel DynamicHide UI property, it was observed that DynamicHide shows expected Page Tab, however, all UI controls defined as part of this Page Tab are still not shown (it looks that page Refresh does not fire), so there is a need to manually click on the Page Tab in order to display its UI Controls.
Expectation is when the DynamicHide rule is fired by some element of Page Tab_1 which should hide Page Tab_1 itself, and show another Page Tab_2, then expected result should be: hide Page Tab_1, make Page Tab_2 to be active (selected Tab) , and also show all UI controls of Page Tab_2
The issue was reproduced internally by support with the following steps:
1) Create a test product "SR DynHide Prod " product
2) Add a DynamicHide rule so when attribute Att_1 is set to B value, tab_1 is hidden and Tab_2 is displayed.
3) Validate this product
4) In "Page Tab_1" type value 'B' for "Att_1" attribute and step off this attribute
5) Result is:
- Page Tab_1 is hidden ==> OK
- Page Tab_2 is active (selected) ==> OK
- Invalid result: Page Tab_2 is empty even that it has some UI controls that should be shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document