SearchExpr In WebApplet_Load Event Is Not Working On DrillDown to The View In Siebel Open UI
(Doc ID 2642855.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SearchExpr written in WebApplet_Load event is not working(Ignored) in Open UI on Navigating to the view by using drilldown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Write sample code in WebApplet_load of Contact Form Applet example as below
2. Compile the changes
3. login to application and search for contact using Advanced find and drill down on the last name in advanced find results
4. it is displaying the drilldown record in target view Contact Form Applet
5. Directly navigate to Contact List View.Here it is not displaying any records(SearchExpr written in WebAppled_Load working fine)
6. Navigate to Accounts and drilldown on Account Name
7. In Contact form Applet drilldown on Contact Last Name
it is displaying the drilldown record in target view Contact Form Applet
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document