View Parent Details Web Template Layout Does Not Match With The GUI
(Doc ID 2643119.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The layout of a View that is mapping with Web Template "View Parent Details" in WebTools does not match with the user interface displaying in the client application.
In WebTools, two applets are displaying vertically:
In the client application, two applets are displaying horizontally:
Applet 1 Applet 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Workspace in WebTools
2. Open the workspace
3. In the View object, query for "HLS Case Note" view and change the View Web Template to "View Parent Details"
4. Change the item identifier property for the view web template items:
Name Item Identifier
HLS Case Form Applet 302
HLS Case Note Applet 203
5. Click on the Pencil icon to check the view layout editor and it shows the applets are displaying vertically
6. Log into the Public Sector application and Inspect the workspace
7. Navigate to Cases screen > Note
8. Notice the applets are displaying side by side
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document