When a Siebel CTI User Logged on Solaris Siebel Server Transfer A Call To A Siebe CTI User On Linux Screen Transfer Fails With SBL-CSR-00212
(Doc ID 2643501.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 188.8.131.52.17 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do a screen transfer using the SIebel CTI screen transfer and the user who initiate the transfer and the user who receive he transfer are on different Siebel Server running on different platforms (Solaris X Linux) the following error occurs when the agent receiving the transfer call
Communication: It is not possible to go to the view '' because it is not available. (SBL-CSR-00212)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Siebe CTI User A on Solaris Object Manager Siebel Server
2. Siebe CTI User A received a inbound call
3. Siebel CTI User A execute the transfer call command to another Siebel CTI user with screen context (Siebel View Bookmark transfer)
4. Siebel CTI user B receives the inbound call, he is logged on Linux Object Manager Siebel Server
5. Siebel Application fails to go to the same screen/view of the Siebel CTI User A and error above is observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document