Inspect Does Not Work With Workspace Which Has Field User Prop Change
(Doc ID 2644288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Call Center - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inspect doesn't work for Field User Prop changes. For example, the steps below show the issue:
(1) Login to Siebel Tools.
(2) Create/open a developer workspace.
(3) Go to [Business Component] object list and select 'Account'.
(4) Go to [Business Component]->[Field] and select 'Location'.
(5) Go to [Business Component]->[Field]->[Field User Prop] and create a
record as follows:
Value: IIf ([Name] = 'Test Account','Y','N')
(6) Login to Siebel Application and go to [Accounts]->[Accounts List] view.
(7) Create a few record (one of them has 'Test Account' for the Name field).
(8) Test to make sure the Location field can be null.
(9) Click Cube icon to go to Workspace Dashboard view.
(10) Open the workspace and click Inspect.
(11) Go to the Account List View and test to see if the 'Field User Prop'
=> It doesn't work !!
(12) Restart Siebel Server and login to Siebel Application again (Don't go to
the Account List view).
(13) Go to Workspace Dashboard and inspect the workspace.
(14) Go to the Account List View and test it.
=> It works !!
(15) Re-login to Siebel Application and go to the Account List View.
(16) Test it.
=> It still works !! (it is NOT supposed to work)
(17) Restart Siebel Server and login to Siebel Application again.
(18) Go to the Account List View and test it. Make sure the Field User Prop
(19) In Siebel Tools, deliver the workspace to MAIN.
(20) Re-login to Siebel Application.
(21) Go to the Account List View and test it.
=> It doesn't work!! (it is supported to work)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document