Runtime Events(RTE)/Data Validation Manager(DVM) Intermittently Not Getting Invoked On DisplayApplet Event
(Doc ID 2648335.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTE not getting invoked intermittently which is configured on "DisplayApplet" event
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create workflow with below steps on "Service Request" BO
example:- Process Name = Test ABC WF
Start --> Business Service Step(Workflow Utilities : Echo ) --> End
2. Navigate to Administration - Runtime Events --> Action Sets and create new record as below
Name = Test Act Set
Sequence = 1
Business Service Name = Workflow Process Manager
Business Service Method = RunProcess
"ProcessName", "Test ABC WF"
3. Navigate to Administration - Runtime Events --> Events and create new record with below details
Sequence = 1
Object Type = Applet
Object Name = Service Request List Applet
Event = DisplayApplet
Action Set Name = Test Act Set
4. Do reload runtime events
5. Increase the workflow instance monitor to 4
6. Navigate to "Service Request List Applet" multiple times by navigating in between different views
on each "Service Request List Applet" navigation verify the workflow instances
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document