Changes In Siebel Address Are Not Propagated To BRM Due to Missing Account Id
(Doc ID 2648586.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.2 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The current environment consisted of RODOD solution stack with:
Based on AIA Out-of-the-box implementation guide (https://docs.oracle.com/communications/E63483_01/doc.122/e63490.pdf) section "About the Update Customer Account Integration Flow", the OOTB functionality is expected to update address information:
However, in this case, the address changes are not propagated to BRM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
In Siebel CRM:
1. Create Customer Account
2. Create Billing Account
3. Create Service Account
4. Create Contact
5. Associate Contact with Customer, Billing and Service Accounts
6. Create Billing Profile
7. Create and Submit Order (Ensure that Accounts and Services are created in BRM and Assets are created in Siebel)
8. In Account Screen, Contact Tab. Drill in Contact Last Name and change contact information.
Verify that contact information changes are synchronized to BRM (refer to attached SyncContact_SyncCustomerSiebelEventAggregator-audittrail.xml & SyncContact-SyncAcctSiebelAggrEventConsumer-audittrail.xml, for a successful contact update information).
9. Change Address Information in any of the following screens:
9.1) Site Map -> Contacts -> Addresses
9.2) Site Map -> Administration Data -> Addresses
9.3) Site Map -> Accounts-> Addresses
10. Observe that SyncCustomerSiebelEventAggregator for address update is executed from Siebel (refer to SyncAddress-SyncCustomerSiebelEventAggregator-audittrail.xml for the address update from Siebel and FlowInstances.png for the SOA Instances executed) but SyncAcctSiebelAggrEventConsumer is not trigger to synchronize the change to BRM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document