CTI Toolbar Resume Call Button Not Available After Successfully Put Call On Hold
(Doc ID 2650322.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168.6 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel CTI user are not getting the Resume button enabled after he successfully Suspend (put on hold) a call.
The Resume button should get enable on the UI so the user can Unhold the call but on hold.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Application with CTI Toolbar enabled
2. Receive a inbound call the call show up in the CTI Toolbar
3. Click on the Suspend button for the call in the CTI Toolbar.
4. The call goes on hold on the telephony.
5. The Resume button on the CTI Toolbar never gets enabled and the user can not unhold the call.
This is a new implementation of Siebel with CTI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document