Modified Business Service Not Found When Using Workspace Inspect Functionality
(Doc ID 2655299.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying a business service in Siebel Tools and then test it using the workspace inspect function gives an error.
Business service ANWB Case Functions is niet gemaakt(SBL-DAT-00227)
'Class' met de naam 'ANWB Case Functions' is niet gevonden. Dit object is niet actief of bestaat niet.(SBL-DAT-00144)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a workspace, then a new business service and use the below code.
2. Save it in Tools (this wil NOT give a error)
3. Use inspect functionality to test the code in the client. This will NOT WORK because the object is not defined.
4. Publish the workspace (this goes without compilation error.
5. Now run the code in the simulator. You will see it just works fine.
So the problem is that there is different behavior when publishing the code and inspecting it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document