In Async Mode, Data Map Changes Are Not Reflecting Immediately Without Server / Component
(Doc ID 2656643.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Issue happens only when calling the workflow or any BS (Which has a Data Map step) In Async Mode.
1) Create two workflows such as Parent and Child WF's. Parent WF has the EAI Siebel Adapter - Query step and the Child WF has the steps Data Map and EAI Siebel Adapter -Upsert.
2) Invoke the child WF from Parent WF by calling the BS 'Server Request' with the method 'Submitt Request' and below are the Input parameters:
Component --> WfProcMgr (component name)
WfProcMgr.ProcessName --> Child WF name
WfProcMgr.SiebelMessage --> SiebelMessage
Mode --> Sync
3) Go to the Data Map in the Siebel application and change the Source Expression of any field and save it. For example change the Source expression for the field 'Location' from 'ABC' to 'XYZ'.
4) Now Run the Parent WF to Query for the record and also, it invokes the Child WF which executes the Data Map and EAI Siebel Adapter Upsert step.
5) After upserting, the record still shows the Location value as 'ABC' only instead of 'XYZ' which is the latest value defined in the Data Map.
6) But when the WF component/ Server restarts, The latest Data Map changes are reflecting.
7) So, Component/Server restart requires to reflect the Data Map changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document