Assessment Attributes Are Not Created For Cloned Saless Assessment
(Doc ID 2659421.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assessment Attributes are not loading for cloned Sales Assessment
The configuration uses both the out of the box ‘Sales Assessment’ BC and a cloned Sales Assessment BC.
Both Buscomps are used under the same BO: PUB HLS Incident.
There are 2 Views under ‘PUB HLS Incident’ BO:
1. Incident / Assessment View (BC: PUB HLS Incident / BC: Cloned Sales Assessment)
2. Incident / Worksheet (BC: PUB HLS Incident / BC: Sales Assessment)
The issue is if user navigates to Incident/Worksheet then navigate to Incident/Assessment, creates an assessment record, the attributes will not load/created.
If user navigates directly to Incident/Assessment (without first going to Worksheet tab), the attributes are created or loaded.
The attributes in the Worksheet tab has no issue with attribute loading.
This seems to be specific to having a cloned Sales Assessment and out of the box Sales Assessment BC under the same BO.
Note, the assessment attributes are not created at the table level either so it is not just a matter of a refresh issue.
Assessment Attributes should be loaded or created for cloned Sales Assessment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Incident/Worksheet (view with the out of the box bc)
2. Then navigate to Incident/Assessment (view with the cloned bc)
3. Create an assessment record, the attributes will not load or created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document