Few Gif Images Not Showing In IE After 19.11 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2665566.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.10 version, Client Functionality
After upgrading to 19.11 from 19.9, we see few gif files not showing in IE browser, they are shown with 'x', but showing up correctly in other browsers such as Chrome, Firefox.
All the gif files are vanilla files only and tried with clear cache also but no use.
One observation if you try to reload any gif image of small size it works. we tried for sitemap icon.
Icon_sitemap.gif loads (1082KB)
icon_sitemap_1.gif which we are using loads as cross icon (1728KB)
Impacted vanilla images:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
It is reproducible in vanilla:
1. In 19.12, vanilla, new installation, SADMIN logs into Call Center with
2. Click on Site Map to open it.
3. Keep scrolling down, and you will get icon not displayed which is shown as
`x Go to site map top', although it works correctly if you click on it and it
will go to the top of Site Map.
And Firefox displayed correctly on 19.12.
4. In 19.9, vanilla , new installation, SADMIN logs into Call Center with
5. Click on Site Map to open it.
6. Keep scrolling down, the icon shown as an up arrow is displayed. Click on
it, it works correctly and go to the top of Site Map.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document