How to Handle Async Components Calls For the Same Integration Workspace While Doing Parallel Development?
(Doc ID 2666269.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to handle asynchronous components calls for the same integration workspace while doing parallel development?
For example there are three Integration Workspace setup:
- int_january for January Release
- int_february for February release
- int_march for March release
OM parameter "Workspace Name" is set (let's say three different OMs for parallel development)
Customer wanted to know how to handle component-to-component scenarios. For Example:
- OM calls WfProcMgr via Asynchronous Server Request business service
- Changes done in one integration workspace via GUI cause fire of WF policy (How to force it to run also within the same integration workspace?)
- OM call Outbound Communication Manager for sending emails asynchronously etc.
- For batch jobs using EIM, WfProcBatchMgr server component etc.
Setting every component with same "Workspace Name" multiplied by number of integration workspaces won't help, especially in asynchronous calls (WF monitor agents called from WF policy setting, ...) so how to make sure we call another component (whatever it is) with the same integration workspace (and therefore same repository setting)?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document