Issues in Generation Of Payment For Unscheduled Visit
(Doc ID 2668750.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Life Sciences CRM - Version 15.6 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.6 [IP2015] version, Client Functionality
Issues in Generation of Payment for unscheduled visit
In Siebel CTMS v15.6, the user is not able to generate Payment for the Unscheduled visit. There were 2 scenarios where the user has tried to generate payment for unscheduled visit.
From Payment Activities view: Navigate to site Management----> Drill down on site#----> Click on Payment Activities Tab---->Click on + button and select Activity as Visit Template--->The user is not able to enter Activity Type and description.
If the user selects Activity as Visits and the Activity Type as Unscheduled visit screening# field was grayed out.
From Subject Visits view: Navigate to site Management----> Drill down on site#----> Click on Subjects Tab---->Drill down on screening# field---->In the Subject visits Tab---> create unscheduled visit--->The user is not able to give description for the activity and the activity is not visible in the Payment Activities view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Site Management screen
2. Drilldown on site #
3. Navigate to subjects view
4. Subjects -> Drilldownon Screening no it will takes to Visits view
5. Create new record with Type "Unscheduled Visit" and fill completed date and flag as true
6. Create new record under Activities with payment amount and set "Complete"flag to true and completed date
7. Navigate to "Payment activities" view and check for the activity which we created earlier for "Unscheduled Visit"
8. If it is not exist then try to create manually and notice Activity Type, description and screening# field were grayed out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document