Symbolic URL Using ShowPopup Is Not Working If EnableMultiTab Is Set To True
(Doc ID 2674129.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An external web application in a popup window using Symbolic URL is not working when EnableMultiTab is set to True.
- Make sure Multi Tab Browsing is enabled on the Object Manager component.
- Make sure 'Maximum Possible Tabbed Sessions' for corresponding Application (Object Manager) is set to value > 1 in Application Interface Profile in Siebel Management Console.
- Setup the Symbolic URL as per this document "How To Display an External Web Application In a Popup Window Using Symbolic URL? (Doc ID 475305.1) ".
- Login into the Application and Navigate to the My Service Request Screen and click the Symbolic URL inthe Service Request Detail Applet.
- It popup the Applet with the following error ""We detected an Error whichmay have occurred for one or more of the following reasons" is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document