Siebel Upgrade Upgphys Fails While Processing DDLIMP for Indexes: ORA-01408: Such Column List Already Indexed
(Doc ID 2677182.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running IRM (Incremental Repository Merge) Upgphys phase to Siebel 20.4 version from Siebel IP16, the following error may occur when processing ddlimp for indexes (Logical and physical schemas synchronization):
It can be seen in <siebel-server-path>\log\upgphys*\syncidx1.log or syncidx2.log files:
The following steps can be executed to reach the upgphys phase ddlimp execution scenario:
- Start the Siebel Database Configuration Wizard > Upgrade > Upgrep (Use the Bookshelf topic link added above).
- The Upgrep starts the repository merge or, if running in a Unix system, the merge should be started from Siebel Tools root folder on WIndows.
- Resolve the conflicts after merge.
- Run Fullpublish from <Tools-root>\bin folder.
- Start the Siebel Database Configuration Wizard > Upgrade > Upgphys and the error may occur while synchronizing the indexes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document