Merging Accounts From"Existing Duplicates View" fails with error SBL-DAT-00381
(Doc ID 2677640.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Universal Customer Master - Version 19.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is getting the following error when trying to merge some accounts.
Error invoking service 'UCM Merge Service', method 'StoreRelationship' at step 'Store Relationship For Unmerge'.(SBL-BPR-00162)
A record that contains identical values to the record you have created already exists.
If you would like to enter a new record, please ensure that the field values are unique.(SBL-DAT-00381).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Account with Address1
2. In another day create another Account with Address1 which should match to be displayed in the Existing Duplicates View.
3. Merge the Accounts
4. It leaves 2 records in S_CON_ADDR with the same address record because START_DT is different.
5. Create another Account with Address1 again which should match previous accounts so it is displayed in Existing Duplicates
6. Try to merge, there is no error message but merge failed.
7. Logs shows error "SIEBEL.S_UCM_MRG_ASSOC_U1" trying to insert with same values due to duplicate records in S_CON_ADDR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document