Export Attachment To Shared Drive Using EIM Failed With Rem Unzip Error
(Doc ID 2679548.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Financial Services CRM - Version 18.104.22.168 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Export the Attachment using EIM to the Shared Drive
- In the Account attachment View create a record.
- Create following IFB file
[Siebel Interface Manager]
PROCESS = "ACCNTATT"
USER NAME = "******"
PASSWORD = "*******"
TYPE = EXPORT
BATCH = 100
TABLE = EIM_ACCNT_DTL
ONLY BASE TABLES = S_PARTY,S_ORG_EXT,S_ACCNT_ATT
ATTACHMENT DIRECTORY = Z:\TEST
EXPORT ALL ROWS = TRUE
- "Z:\TEST" is the shared drive location
- In the srvrmgr executed following command
run task for component eim with config=EIM_ATT.ifb , TraceFlags=1,
- The file is not exported in the shared Location "z:\TEST" but only seeing metadata in EIM tables getting exported.
- In the Log file following error is seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document