Folder Heading Not Clearing Even After Blanking It Out
(Doc ID 2679854.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Marketing - Version 15.0 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
folder heading in the List Format cannot be blank.
1. Modify a list format
2. Select a column then Edit Formula
3. Check the "Custom Headings"
4. Update the custom heading
5. Blank out the Folder Heading
6. Re-edit the formula and you can see that the Folder Heading is back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document