X-axis Label in Siebel Charts are LIC instead of Values
(Doc ID 2679906.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from Siebel 16.13 to 20.1 version, custom chart Applets display X_Axis Label as LICs instead of Values.
Custom charts are clone of out of box charts from "Action" Business Component.
1. Create a new BO and add Action Business component.
2. Create a new View based on the new BO; Use the template "View 1 Over 2 Over 1"
3. In Item 402, map "Activity List Applet With Navigation"
4. In Item 302, map "Activity Chart Applet - Priority Analysis"
5. In Item 202, map "Activity Chart Applet - Status Analysis"
6. Create a new Screen having a Aggregate View based on the new View
7. Add this Screen to (say) "Siebel Financial Services" Application
At this point, every X-axis label is displayed correctly.
8. Now, Copy the Action business component.
9. Add this copied BC into the new BO.
10. Change the Business Component associated to the applet "Activity Chart Applet - Priority Analysis" to new BC.
At this point, notice LIC instead of display value as X-axis Label for the "Activity Chart Applet - Priority Analysis".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document