Field Changes Not Saved when Messages Sent via Jquery Dialog Open UI
(Doc ID 2679914.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Siebel 19.12 patch update, discovered the following issue:
Upon sending message to user with a jquery dialog and moving between fields with keyboard tabulation, values inside fields that triggered the dialog are not saving the modifications.
This unexpected behavior was not seen in Siebel 19.4 patch update.
1. Copy custom PM file "TESTAccountPM.js" to <ai>\applicationcontainer\webapps\siebel\scripts\siebel\custom directory
2. Add "TESTAccountPM.js" to Manifest files.
3. Setup "Opportunity Detail Applet - Child" to use "TESTAccountPM.js"
4. Clear the cache and restart the Siebel application.
5. Navigate to My Opportunities and drilldown on an Opportunity
6. Modify the value of "Description" field and tab-off
7. You will see a popup window with "test" message and an "OK" button.
8. Upon clicking that "OK" button, modified value of "Description" field is lost.
Contents of TESTAccountPM.js
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document