Getting Error SBL-CHT-00101 While Generating Multiple Layer 2D Pie Chart
(Doc ID 2688556.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 20.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to generate an opportunity chart the below error occurs:
"There is some invalid data. Cannot generate chart.(SBL-CHT-00101)".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Tools
2. Query for Applet Oppty Chart Applet - Pipeline Analysis
3. For Pipeline Analysis Chart object set the Series Field to Account
4. Set the Series Caption to Account.
5.Create Control with
Name as ChartPickby2
Method Invoked as PickZAxis
6. Create Control with
Name as Labelthen:
Caption as Then:
7. Map the Controls Labelthen: and ChartPickby2 on the Web Layout
8. Deliver the Workspace
9. Login to Siebel Application.
10. Navigate to Opportunities--> Charts
11. Select the Pipeline Analysis Chart
12. Click on Pie Chart
13. Ensure that some records in the Opportunities are having Null values.
14. Getting error
15. Now query with some value in Account field. The Chart displays
16. Query with 'is null' in Account field. Chart displays.
The issue is seen with mixed field values of Nulls and some other Text values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document