Hierarchical VBC Applet Records Display Corrupt On Clicking Next Record Set, Prev Record Set
(Doc ID 2688999.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On clicking the Next Record Set and Previous Record Set the records in the Hierarchical VBC Applet get corrupt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Follow the document Hierarchical List Applet Based on VBC (Doc ID1068948.1) and configure Applet, BC, BS, View, Screen.
2. Records are seen in the applet.
3. Adding code for more records.
4. Added code from the below bookshelf link.
5. Login to Application.
6. Navigate to the TestVBC Screen
7. In the Applet, record count shows 1-10 of 12+
8. 3 records Haus, Auto and Nieren are shown with Haus in expanded mode.
9.Click on the Next Record set, the records are shown properly with record
count as 3-12 of 12
10.Now click on Previous Record set button
11.Count shows 1-10 of 13+
12.Haus record is duplicated.
13. Click on the Next Record set, the record count as 3-12 of 24
14. Now click on Previous Record set button
15. T1 gets all child records.
16. Now run blank query.
17. All records are shown properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document