VerifyValue Test Automation Step Not Working
(Doc ID 2690881.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 20.5 version, System Admin
When attempting to use Siebel Test Automation in any non-ENU language (e.g DEU ) to play back a script which navigates to a list applet and compares a field value to a hard coded string
the following error occurs:
Empty value fetched from flat file, Check the values in Flat file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Call Center wity SWECmd=AutoOn
2. Click the cam corder, navigate to the view and select a record in the list applet. (any view and applet. e.g contact list view / contact list applet)
3. stop recording and save.
4. rename for easy recognizing and import.
5. go to releases -> test script and find the script in there.
6. then add a record with
Action = VerifyValue
ItemRN row Number - The row I want to read
Operator is just "=" (without the quotes
7. Then play it back and notice the error
8. This only happens in non enu languages.
It works fine in enu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document