Issues With Siebel Tools Debugger
(Doc ID 2699581.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.19 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Tools debugger stops at the incorrect breakpoint when debugging. For example, put breakpoint on line 2 but it is actually line 7 (or 8 or a random number).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Siebel Tools
2. Go to a script, open the Script Edit
3. Select a breakpoint on line 2
4. Launch the application in debug mode
5. Go to the application and carry out the steps the would invoke the script
6. Note in watch windows, the variables from line 2 to line 6 are already set. This means, the breakpoint is actually stopped at line 7. The breakpoint should stop what the line selected for example line 2 and not at line 7.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document