Siebel Find with Configured Drilldown Causes Application to Crash in 20.4
(Doc ID 2700583.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel application crashes when searching for Orders.
Unable to configure Drilldowns other than other than [Source BC.Row Id] = [Destination BC.Row Id].
If any specific Drilldown is configured and accessed, Siebel application crashes.
1. In Siebel Tools, make sure "Order" Find is active in Application Find (Siebel Universal Agent).
2. Query for "Order" Find. Query for "Order Number" in Find Fields and configure following columns:
Drilldown Business Component: Account
Drilldown Destination Field: Id
Drilldown Source Field: Account Id
Drilldown View: All Account List View
3. Navigate to Find View and make sure, that there is only one active record. It should have following values:
View: All Account List View
4. Deliver the changes.
5. Login to Siebel Call Center application.
6. Navigate to Sitemap --> Service Orders.
7. Create a few new records (Service Orders).
8. Perform "Find" operation using one of the "Order Number" that was just created.
9. Application crashes with "server busy error".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document