When Importing a .SIF file for a Task Object in Siebel Tools For An Existing Task the Following Error Are Observed :ORA-00001 and SBL-DAT-00381
(Doc ID 2700652.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.1 to 20.6 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During import of Tasks Siebel Repository objects that have Status = Not In Use, Siebtl Tools fail to import the Task if the task version already exists in the target Database.
The following errors are observed when trying to import the .sif file on Siebel Tools:
The behavior can be reproduce with following steps:
1) Login to Siebel Tools on Development environment A
2) Go to Siebel Tools> Tasks and search for TASK1, version 10.
3) Click on Tools toolbar buttno Revise to revise the TASK1
4) Made required modification to TASK1
5) Click on Tools toolbar button Publish/Activate and TASK1 version 11 is creaetd and automatically version 10 of the same is set to Not In Use
6) Login to Siebel Tools on Development environment B
7) In this Design Repository environment B TASK1 version 10 with status = Completed already exists
8) On this environment customer want to have the same setting that environment A, that is TASK1 version 11 Completed and TASK1 version 10 Not In Use.
9) To achieve that customer export 2 .sif from environment B, one for version 10 and one for version 11
10) The import of version 11 works fine a new Task record is created in Development environment B.
11) The problem show up when importing the version 10 to set the task to Not In Use, this .sif import fails with error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document