HTTP 404 Error Occurs When Users Rapidly Click On Child View Tabs
(Doc ID 2701251.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Public Sector Call Center - Version 19.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTTP 404 error occurs when users rapidly click on a sub tab of a view.
This occurs when users are using Tabbed navigation for the Siebel Theme. It is not reproducible with Tree type Navigation. It can be reproduced on any view throughout the application that has subtab links.
The user is then logged out of the application and the following browser error is displayed:
HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
Type Status Report
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Tab Navigation if not already enabled.
2. Log into any Siebel application such as CallCenter.
3. Navigate to any Siebel Screen and list view.
4. Drill down into a list record to go to a form view with child tabs.
5. Rapidly click any of the sub-tab of the view. Sometimes you can reproduce with just one sub-tab, sometimes you have to click multiple tabs as it can be random to reproduce the issue.
Due to this issue, users are logged out of the application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document