Applet User Property Multi Row Select Causes Selection Loss When Moving Between Record Sets
(Doc ID 2703251.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applet user property Multi Row Select causes selection loss when moving between record sets.
Record selection is lost when switching record sets in a popup list applet with Multi Row Select Checkbox Display on.
The records selected previously are not selected, the selection is lost. Only one record is selected - the position of which matches the position of the selected record in the next record set.
If records are selected by Ctrl+click on the record, the selection remains. The problem appears only if multi-row select checkboxes are used.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Find any Quote . Go to Quote - Line Items
2. Click on the MultiAdd button in Quote Item List Applet
3. Select any three record by clicking on checkboxes
4. Click on "Next Record Set"
5. Select any record by clicking on a checkbox
6. Click in "Previous Record Set"
7. Notice that only 1 record is selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document