EBC - SBL-DAT-00368: Column ' Id ' not defined in table EX_EBC_000000x
(Doc ID 2708686.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 7.7.1 SIA  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query external table using EBC,
the following error occurs.
ObjMgrSRFLog Error 1 000000045f3f61b4:0 2020-08-21 10:42:03 (sqlbcdef.cpp (1469)) SBL-DAT-00368: Column ' Id ' not defined in table 'EX_EBC_00000xx'.
ObjMgrMiscLog Error 1 000000045f3f61b4:0 2020-08-21 10:42:03 (busobj.cpp (1689)) SBL-DAT-00222: An error has occurred creating business component 'XXXXXXX EBC' used by business object 'Asset Management'.
Please ask your systems administrator to check your application configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate DDL from External Data Base.
2. Create external table with DDL in Siebel tools
3. Create BC based on external table
4. Create Data source and map to BC.
5. Create applet and add to view for viewing the data in UI.
6. Add a EBC section in client CFG pointing to the newly created data source.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document