SBL-UIF-52070 Error On Clicking Schedule Run In Automation Execution Configurations View
(Doc ID 2711808.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user click the Schedule Run from Automation Execution Configuration, the status still showing as Hold and getting below error
URL contains invalid characters > or < .(SBL-UIF-52070)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sitemap ==> Release ==> Automation Execution Configurations
2. Click New.
3. The Test Run # field value is auto populated and the default value for the Status field will be displayed as "Hold".
4. Select the Primary Suite using the Primary Suite Id field and select the Application Version.
5. Save the Record.
6. Select the Client Operating system. For example, Windows, Android or iOS.
7. Save the record.
8. Check if the values for the Server Credentials and User List are populated.
9. Click on Schedule Run and it will throw error in UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document