Applet List Column Defined as "Show In List" is not Visible by Default, only from "Column Displayed" Available Columns
(Doc ID 2712408.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added new list columns with property "Show in List" set to YES, but new list columns are not displayed in the applet, only in "Column Displayed" Available columns.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add new fields to a Business Component
2. Add new list columns associated to new fields in an applet with properties "Available" and "Show in List" as YES
3. Map new list columns to Web Template
4. Inspect or Deliver changes
5. New list columns are not displayed by default in the applet, it is listed in available columns Columns Displayed window
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document