Siebel Mobile Application - IPhone Reboot Issues After Upgrading To IOS 13.4 And Above
(Doc ID 2713151.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Mobile Applications - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are experiencing iPhone reboot issues while using the Mobile Siebel App. A custom IPA file (iOS app) build using a 2.19.2 maa file was depoloyed. All users who reported the issue are using the iPhone XR device and issues are reported after upgrading the iOS version to 13.4 or higher.
Below a few scenarios when the app is crashing.
1. Everytime he logs in it turns off.
2. Just opening the MSA, got the white login page and then the phone shuts off.
3. It will happen when going back into the MSA, resuming the same session.
4. Reboots randomly while navigating the app. Not screen-specific and not data specific.
5. My Siebel shuts off my phone when I switch from sat orders to SR and my phone restart completely
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document