SVP Aggregate Job Is Getting Failed For All Accounts Scenario
(Doc ID 2714709.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 126.96.36.199 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SVP Aggregate Job is not creating Category and Product Baseline for All Account when Account is not provided in Administration - Sales Volume Planning
1. Launch Consumer Sector application (econsumersector).
2. Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Sales Volume Planning > SVP Actions > Aggregate tab.
3. Create a new record with the following:
- Action: Aggregate
- Description: All Accounts Scenario
- Source Table: Baseline
- Start Period: SVP_202001
- End Period: SVP_202002
- Account: Empty
4. Click "Execute Action" button.
5. Status changes from Initialize to Pending
6. Query in SVP applet for SVP Action: status to go from Pending to Failed instead of status should be change to Complete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document