Cannot Delete Workflow Condition Criteria Values Due To Error "Error processing your request, please consult system administrator"
(Doc ID 2714961.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Delete Workflow Condition Criteria Values in the Compose Condition Criteria Window in Workflow due to below Error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Siebel Tools
2. Create a new dev workspace in main workspace
3. Create new Workflow with start - Decision Step - Workflow Siebel Operation - End
4. For the Decision step add condition branch and default branch
5. In the condition branch ,add 3 condition values and save the changes
6. Deliver the changes to Main workspace
7. Create integration workspace - intws,in intws create new dev workspace(int_dev_ws)
8. In the dev workspace,edit the workflow created in step 3
9. Delete the condition value,update and click on OK in the 'Compose Condition Criteria' window,Error:Please consult siebel administrator is displayed and condition value is not deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document