The LOV Value Displayed In The Custom Field Of LOV BC Is Cut Off When The Value Is More Then 55 Char
(Doc ID 2714972.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Customer Field of LOV BC if the LOV value character is more then 55 chars the display of the LOV dropdown in screen is popping up in such a way that the end of the values is only visible and not the beginning of the values.
2. Create field based on this column in LOV BC "PickList Generic" and expose this field on UI.
3. Create few LOVs and some values in this field with length greater than 50.
4. Create a picklist based on this new LOV type.
5. Create a Custom field in any BC and use this new picklist which is created in step(4).
5. In field pickmap pick custom field from LOV.
6. Expose this field on UI and click the drop down.
7. The LOV Values are Cut off and below is the screenshot of the behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document