Tile Applets With Editable Controls Leads To Data Loss When Focus Is Brought From Outside The Applet
(Doc ID 2716495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data loss on editable controls of a Tile applet when focus is brought from outside the applet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel Web Tools
2. Create a Workspace
3. Open the Workspace
4. Query for the applet Contact List Applet
5. Edit Web Layout
6. In the Edit Tile template add the 'Last Name' control.
7. Query for the View 'Visible Contact List View' add SIS Account List Applet in the View Web Template Items.
8. Deliver the workspace.
9. Login to Siebe Application
10. Navigate to Contacts-->My Contacts
11. Click on Card to open Contact List Applet in Tile mode.
12. Click on Test one Contact tile.
13. Change Test one to Test one 123
14. Click on a list column in Account List applet at the bottom.
15. Now click on Last name on cntact Test two.
16. The value on the Test one changes to Test two.
17. The value from the current record in focus is set on the Test one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document