Error On Saving User Preference Record/Employee Record After Siebel Upgrade From IP16 To 20.6
(Doc ID 2717411.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encounter an error when saving User Preference Record/Employee Record after Siebel upgraded from IP16 to 20.6.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in into the Siebel Application.
2. Click on Tools > User Preferences.
3. User Lands on Profile View.
4. Press Ctrl + S. Error is popping up.
5. Login in into the Siebel Application.
6. Navigate to Users > Employees View.
7. Press Ctrl + S. Error is popping up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document