Upgrade Promotion Adds Product Component Even if no Deafult Product Is Setup for Relationship
(Doc ID 2719903.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following unexpected behavior was reported in 20.4 version after upgrade from 220.127.116.11 version.
Using the below product structure, upgrade promotion adds a product component even if no default product was defined for the relationship.
-> Root product under promotion: root_product
-> relationship ( relathionship_1 ) of type Class having Minim cardinality = 1 . No default product defined for relationship, and more products added in Relationship domain.
-> the same root product defined under promotion
Upgrade path defined from Promotion1 to Promotion2.
1. Create a sales order, add a residential account
3. Add new line item with Promotion 1
3. Select Edit promotion and add root_product with quantity 1
4. Customize "root_product" so that one product from product as per attached webex
recording. It is important to select one product from relathionship_1 domain. Click Done.
5. Set line items to Complete status and auto-asset the promotion, then auto-asset the root_product.
6. Navigate the accounts -> Installed asset found the asset corresponding to promotion and perform Upgrade promotion selecting Promotion 2 as target promotion.
7. In the new order created check the following:
The product from relathionship_1 domain has action code to Delete. This is expected due to Promotion 2 structure.
But application automatically adds another product from relathionship_1 domain even if the product added violates constraint rules.
The issue happens due to Min cardinality = 1 for relationship_1 set under the root_product.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document