Custom PM/PR/PWs Developed And Concatenated Into Single JS File Is Not Loaded In 20.9
(Doc ID 2725578.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.9 to 20.12 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom PM/PR/PWs developed and concatenated into single JS file is not loaded in 20.9.
the following error occurs in browser console log:
Issue can be reproduced by following below steps:
1. Configure CustomPM.js and CustomPR.js file and place the file under \ai\applicationcontainer\webapps\siebel\scripts\siebel\custom folder
2. Create a file called CustomJS.js file that is concatenation of content from both CustomPM.js and CustomPR.js file and place the file under custom folder.
3. Declare customPM and customPR and CustomJS files as below:
Navigate to Administration - Application--->Manifest Files and create below three records:
N siebel/custom/CustomFormPM (with out .js file extension)
N siebel/custom/CustomFormPR (with out .js file extension)
4. Navigate to Administration - Application--->Manifest Administration and create below records:
Uage Type: Common
Name: PLATFORM INDEPENDENT
In Object Expression, create a record and select level as 1. In Files, associate siebel/custom/CustomJS.js
5. Associate CustomPM and CustomPR files created to "SIS Account Entry Applet"
6. Re-login to application and navigate to Account List View.
7. Application doesn't render "SIS Account Entry Applet" and browser console shows above error.
Same test when performed in 20.8 and below versions worked properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document