Siebel 20.6: Report Status Field Is Readonly After Trip Report Record is Approved
(Doc ID 2726607.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Siebel Clinical - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the Siebel environment is upgraded from IP15 to 20.6, the Report Status field becomes readonly on the Clinical Trip Report Form Applet after the value of the Report Status field is changed to Approved.
Before the upgrade, Trip Report Status field is editable after Trip Report record is Approved. Users can change the Report Status from Approved to Submitted. After the Report Status is changed to Submitted, the other fields
are editable again.
In attempts to fix the readonly behavior, the BC User Property "Status Lock Field" was changed to "Trip Report Status", "Is Approved", but the changes on the Trip Report Status field is not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into eClinical Application
2. Go to Clinical Trip Report Form Applet
3. Note the Report Status field is readonly when it has the value of Approved
4. Go to Tools, for the Buscomp "Clinical Trip Report"
5. Locate the Buscomp User Property: Status Lock Field
Change the value to: "Trip Report Status", "Is Approved"
6. Inspect or Deliver the workspace
7. Log into eClinical Application
8. Go to Clinical Trip Report Form Applet
9. Change the Approved Submitted, but the status won't save; it reverts to Approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document