GetRequestCookies Method In Web Engine HTTP TXN Business Service Not Returning The Cookie
(Doc ID 2728136.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 20.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Service : "Web Engine HTTP TXN" ==> Method : "GetAllRequestCookies" not returning the cookie details if cookie value contains space
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Siebel 20.9 Application using chrome
2. Open browser console and paste below text and click enter to add the cookie
document.cookie = "onvida=1-5SAGMBB~Inbound Call;path=/;"
document.cookie = "onvida123=1-5SAGMBB~InboundCall;path=/;";
3. Click on Applications in the inspect window and click on cookies
Now it will show above added two cookies as well
4. Navigate to Administration - Business Service ==> Simulator in the Siebel Application
5. Simulate the Business Service : "Web Engine HTTP TXN" ==> Method : "GetAllRequestCookies"
6. In outputs it will return onvida123 cookie but it is not returning onvida
Note:- if space removed in the cookie value(Inbound Call) then scenario working fine
Same scenario working fine in IP 2014
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document