Siebel Migration Rule Applet Does Not List Siebel Custom Tables (e.g: CX_* )
(Doc ID 2728760.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to create the migration rules for the custom tables created in Siebel tools.
When attempting to create migration rules for the custom tables in Migration Rule Expressions applet, the Siebel custom tables are not returned in the query to be selected.
1) Create custom table in tools (CX_)
2) Apply table changes (Apply/DDL)
3) Log into siebel application
4) Navigate to Site Map, then Administration - Application, then Migration Rule.
5) In the Migration Rule Expressions applet, click New.
6) Click the icon next to the Table column.
7) Query for all custom tables created, example : CX_*
8) No custom table is returned to be selected to migrate the data from the source environment to the target environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document