LAST_UPD Column Is Getting Updated On Doing Help About Record If Calculated Field Value Has Expression With Blank Space " "
(Doc ID 2729319.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.5 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LAST_UPD column is getting updated when user performs Help--->About Record and Closes the About Record popup applet.
Issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new calculated field with below calculated expression:
[Assigned First Name] and [Assigned Last Name] fields are actually join fields that are dependent on [Assigned Id] Field.
2. Navigate to custom applet which has above mentioned calculated field exposed.
3. Select Help--->About Record. Notice that records last updated shows 11/11/2020 8:33:08 AM value
4. Close the popup applet by clicking "Ok" button
5. Invoke Help--->About Record again.
6. Notice that records last updated value shows 11/12/2020 1:35:03 AM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document